Ensure Your Truck’s Optimal Performance and Efficiency — Keep Your Diesel Filter Clean
Call To Schedule Truck Service
Did You Know?
- If you have a 2007 or newer diesel vehicle, your vehicle has an exhaust filter.
- This filter requires periodic cleaning.
- A plugged/damaged filter can cause poor fuel economy, engine performance.
Our Cleaning Process
- Test it – Visually inspect the filter for cracks and damage. Flow test the filter. Compare results to baseline data
- Blast It (Stage 1) – Removes soot and ash through Pneumatic process utilizing “Air Knife” technology
- Bake It (Stage 2) – Thermal process for heavily soiled DPF’s not recovered effectively with Stage 1
- Track It – Repeat flow test. Compare results to baseline data. Review, record, and discuss re-test history/results
We will do what we can to achieve a clean filter, but we cannot guarantee recovery of a filter.
- Up to 90% Ash Removal (20% more than the closest competitors)
- Longer Intervals In-Between Cleanings
- Identify Potential Filter Deficiencies
- Increase DPF Service Life