Think buying a hybrid vehicle is out of your budget? Think again. Now thanks to a fantastic rebate incentive program offered by the State of California, you can’t afford not to consider going hybrid.
It’s called The California Hybrid Voucher Incentive Program, or HVIP, and for a limited time only California is offering up to $23,000 in rebates for buyers of new hybrid commercial vehicles. The rebate coupled with savings on fuel costs over time means buying a hybrid commercial truck is more affordable than ever. In many cases, buying a hybrid vehicle can offer substantial savings in purchase and operating costs over traditional gas or diesel vehicles.
The only catch to the program is that only a limited number of vouchers will be issued by the state for the HVIP program. So the time to act is now before it’s too late and the program funding is depleted.
|Net Due at Delivery||$48,000|
No Burden on Truck Owners & Big Benefits:
- Dealer does almost everything
- No grants or proposals
- No lengthy application forms
- Instant redemption, no waiting for customer
- 30% fuel savings in hybrid system
- 50% less brake wear in hybrid system
- Go green, reduce carbon and smog – 42,350 cedar trees saved!
How it Works:
- First come, first served
- (When funds are exhausted, 2014 program ends)
- Can purchase 1 truck or up to 200 max
- Truck must be registered and operated in California for three years
- Only obligation is participation in mileage survey
- Non participation may lead to ineligibility for future incentive programs
|1 to 3||$23,000||per truck|
|4 to 200||$18,000||per truck|
*Prices does not include specialty bodies, body equipment, accessories, or taxes, license, and fees. This is an unofficial voucher. If voucher is not approved, agreement can be modified or cancelled.